Sponsor a Scholarship
If you would like to become a scholarship or grant sponsor, we would love to meet with you! As we work through the process of developing a scholarship or grant fund that meets your needs, here are some of the things we will be discussing:
- What type of scholarship or grant do you wish to sponsor? Right now SCAF has four scholarship/grant cycles throughout the year in which you can participate.
- Scholarships for graduating high school seniors. (Spring - Jan. 1 deadline to be included in this year's application process. )
- Scholarships for high school juniors and seniors taking college in the high school courses (Throughout the school year)
- Scholarships for adults continuing their education or requiring additional training or education to compete in today's workforce. (Summer - May 15 deadline to be included this year)
- Music grants for middle school and high school music programs. (Fall - Aug 1 deadline to be included this year)
- What eligibility requirements would you like to set for your scholarship or grant? (For instance, students pursuing a particular course of study, students who have demonstrated a commitment to community service, students who fall within a GPA range, etc.)
- How many scholarships would you like to donate, and in what amounts? (Minimum scholarship amount is $500.)
- Do you wish to participate in the selection of the scholarship recipient, or would you like the SCAF scholarship committee to make the selection on your behalf?
- Would you like to present the scholarship on scholarship night or would you like a SCAF to do so? (Applies only to high school scholarships.)
Alternatively, you are always welcome to donate to our SCAF general scholarship fund or any other existing SCAF scholarship or grant fund.
For more information, contact Natalie Hagglund at email@example.com.